PMI-CAPM Certification (PMI-100) Exam
Get PMI-CAPM to Validate Your Expertise
PMI-CAPM exam earns you the Certified Associate in Project Management credential. The PMI-CAPM certification is good for entry level project managers and subject matter specialists, who want to show their passion for project management and related practices. The course for PMI-CAPM is designed for those who have little or no experience of Project Management. The CAPM credential demonstrates your understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management.
Requirements to get CAPM Certification
The requirements to appear in the CAPM certification exam are stated below, the candidates have to meet the any one out of these two requirements:
- 23 hours of project management education to be eligible for sitting in the exam.
- Minimum 15,000 hours of project management education and a secondary-level (high school diploma or equivalent) degree.
PMI-CAPM certification Exam:
To schedule the PMI-CAPM certification exam you will have to visit Prometric website at:(www.prometric.com/pmi). The related exam number is “PMI-100 – CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management)”. Select PMI-100 exam and follow the instructions provided.
The PMI-CAPM (PMI-100) exam fees is as follows:
Process to get PMI-CAPM certification
The process of getting PMI-CAPM is described well in the given flow chart:
Tips to prepare for PMI-CAPM exam:
Here is how to best prepare for PMI-CAPM (PMI-100) Exam:
- Get the CAPM credential Handbook and read it carefully. (click here)
- Check the PMI official page for CAPM exam guidance. (click here)
- (Optional) Get yourself enrolled in formal study course offered by the PMI Chapters. (find here)
- Use PMI-100 Exam Practice Questions for preparation of exam. (read below)
Increase Success Chances with PMI-100 Exam Practice Questions:
If you want to increase your success chances in the PMI-CAPM certification exam get hold of practice questions without waiting anymore. You will feel the difference in preparation with practice questions once you will do it, because it will increase your confidence to perform well in the exam. Also it will allow you to better understand the actual exam pattern. Your success becomes certain in first attempt and you save not only the time but money as well, that you pay as exam fee. Statistics have shown that you can reduce your chances of failure by more than 95% with the help of practice exams. Don’t think its worth a free try, get free demo…