The IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (ICBB) Exam is a proctored exam that grants the candidates a total duration of 4 hours and possesses 150 questions. This exam is based on the IASSC Universally Accepted Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge for Black Belts. The exam consists of thirty true / false and multiple choice questions that are taken out from various sections of the ILSSBOK for Black Belts. The ICBB: IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam is taken in more than 8000 examination centers, which are located in 165 different countries throughout the world.
General Information about the ICBB: IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam:
- The Code for the Exam: ICBB
- Name of the Examination: IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Total Time Duration for the Exam: 240 minutes or 4 hours
- Total Questions included in the Final Examination: 150
- Passing Marks for the Examination: 77% (580 points out of the possible 750 points)
- Fee for the Examination: 395 USD
Topics to be covered by the Final Examination
Following topics would be included in the ICBB: IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam:
- Six Sigma Roles and Responsibilities
- SIPOC, Process Mapping and X-Y Diagram
- Multi-vari Analysis and Hypothesis Testing
- Non-Linear and Multi Linear Regression
- Xbar-R and I-MR Chart
- Six Sigma Control Plans
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Audience:
- Six Sigma Black Belt Project Manager
- Six Sigma Black Belt Engineer
- Process Improvement Manager
Pre-requisites for ICBB Exam:
The candidates are not required to fulfill any prerequisites before attempting for the ICBB: IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam.
The clearance of the ICBB: IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam requires effective and comprehensive preparation. For this purpose, you may go through the top notch and detailed preparation materials that are provided by project management experts. Download free demo of exam and check its relevancy before purchasing.