This is one proctored exam. GIAC Certified Project Manager Certification confirms the analytical skills sets related to making projects successful including effective communication, quality, cost, time, procurement and risk management of IT projects and application development. All GIAC exams are given via proctored test centres and must be booked beforehand. Specific training is not needed to attempt a GIAC Exam. GIAC Certification attempt will be initiated on the GIAC account after the application is accepted and in accordance with the terms of purchase.
- Number of questions: 150 questions have to be answered by candidates.
- Time duration: 4 hours have been allotted for this exam’s completion.
- Passing marks: 70% of the marks have to be attained by participants to clear the exam.
GIAC Certified Project Manager Certification is designed for security professionals as well as managers who take part in or head project teams and are willing to show their understanding about technical project management methodology and implementation.
The course outline is provided below:
- Earned Value Technique EVT
- Leadership and Management Strategy
- Project Communication Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Integration Management
- Project Management Framework and Approach
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Project Time Management
Renewal of Certification:
Certifications are to be renewed after every 4 years.
Working on a professional certificate is not a piece of cake. You have to go through exhaustive and holistic preparation before attempting for the exam. For this purpose, you can deploy the realistic and up to date preparation material provided by Project Management Experts.