Running a start-up business isn’t easy, it is rewarding, encouraging and satisfying but it can also be the most frustrating period of your business’s lifespan, however you can make things run a little smoother using these two type of business software suites. Choose according to your mindset.
1- I’d suggest you to try the following tools, because it provides a lot of project management solutions that are tightly integrated with each other and with the ticketing tool. So here are some of them:
- Tickets tool itself allows you to create tickets and to keep all of the activity on them in a centralized place – comment on tickets, attach documents, refer tickets in code commits – and then you see all of that together
- Milestones tool allows you to define milestones (think iterations) for your project – so for an agile process you will basically have two main milestones – Backlog (for pending tasks) and Current tasks (for work in progress)
- Simple planner is a tool for project managers – it allows them to prioritize and move tasks between milestones
- Backlog sorter allows you to sort huge backlogs (that is extremely useful for big projects with lots of tasks)
- Cardwall, which acts like a Kanban board, allows you to see the work in progress and manage it by changing priorities, assigning tickets to people, and changing tickets’ statuses
- Tags allow you to group tickets by feature or team inside a milestone or even across milestones
A very interesting tool for team management is Space Manager tool, which allows you to have child projects for sub-projects (if you have one team for many projects) or for teams (if you have many teams for a single project).
2- And the 2nd set of tools are the following which help to manage your business.
- Sales Cloud: The Best Way to Stay Connected With Your Clients
Sales Cloud is a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software. It lets your business store customer information including their contact information, marketing profile, and sales. This information is available to everyone in your company. When one employee updates information about the customer, it is visible to other departments. It even integrates Facebook and Twitter information. Sales Cloud is accessible on your mobile device. Quickly respond to calls, leads, and check for updates. This CRM syncs with most email programs including Gmail and Outlook.
- QuickBooks: The Best Way to Organize Your Business Finances
Manage your business finances with QuickBooks, the accounting software for businesses. Track your income and expenses and conveniently import financial information from your spreadsheet software such as Excel. You can also import bank information. Prepare invoices, purchase orders, manage and pay bills, and track inventory and employee time with QuickBooks. You can even organize your tax information and prepare 1099 forms.
- LogMeIn: Work on Your Office Computer from Anywhere
With the LogMeIn software you can work on your work computer form literally anywhere. If you couldn’t make it to the office for whatever reason or if you’re on a business trip, you have the ability to see your work computer’s desktop just as if you were there in the office. You also have the ability to log on to your employee’s computer if needed, to help and assist them or just to monitor what their up to while, you, the boss is away.
- Microsoft Office: Essential Business Software to Complete your work
Microsoft Office has everything you need. For preparing business papers, there is Word. For presentations, use PowerPoint. To keep track of sales or calculate things, use Excel. Take notes with OneNote and send emails with Outlook. Create marketing materials, brochures, signs, hand-outs and almost anything else with Publisher and create and manage databases with Access. All these applications are available in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Microsoft Enterprise: Business Cloud Services, Data Security, and Access Control
Make your business IT infrastructure more productive and secure with Microsoft Enterprise. It allows for streaming of Office applications to a number of devices and access to Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync data. Customize your administration portal and manage servers from any browser. Protect data with loss prevention policies and templates that protect sensitive information. Avoid compromising data in Outlook emails with a built-in policy education that warns users. You can enable rights management to restrict access as well.
- QuickBase: The Best Way to Manage Projects
One more piece of software to get for your startup business is QuickBase. It is a project management software that connects project members and gives them access to shared data. Easily assign tasks and check on the status of a project. Take advantage of customizable dashboards and automated email alerts.
The best source from where you can get your desire training and certification preparation guideline is following.